View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2022-12-15, 11:29

https://youtu.be/1ZYhXgol8mw

I made this. I was inspired by other legendary remixes like Picard singing Let it Snow/Make it So.

I disappeared into my computer for much of the past weekend and the last several evenings to make this, and of course I'm not entirely satisfied with it, but you gotta find "good enough" and call a potentially unending creative project "done" some time right? I gave myself a "10 days before Christmas" deadline, and here I am. Like, share, subscribe, hit that bell, or something.

Off-topic (click to toggle):
If you saw me post this yesterday and then disappear, whoops! I edited and mixed the audio using my desktop speakers, which are pretty good, but once I uploaded it to YouTube and tried using headphones, I found several unpleasant audio issues that I had to go and fix. This version should be much better for both headphones and speakers.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.