View Single Post
turbulentfurball
Right Honourable Member

Send a message via ICQ to turbulentfurball Send a message via AIM to turbulentfurball Send a message via MSN to turbulentfurball  
2009-04-18, 08:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Ulysses
Anyone who feels the need to post photos of their new assault rifle to an internet message board and then describe his encounter and purchase of it as if it were his new girlfriend is a little disturbing and provides at least a little reason to be concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybobsky
I am glad you are happy with your purchase, but it is more than a bit disingenuous to compare consumer electronics whose main purpose is entertainment to an assault riffle whose main purpose is killing another human being.

But, then again, turtle, I trust you simply like burning loads of cash on ammunition. I just hope that you trust those in your household and the people they invite over as much as you trust yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle2472
If you don't want to share in my excitement and think guns are evil please start a "guns suck" thread and stay out of this one. kthxbye.
Okay, so it's okay to compare a gun to a girlfriend/baby/member of the family, it's okay to say that purchasing not only a gun, but a fucking assault rifle is like purchasing an iPod, but it's not okay to be critical about it.

This thread makes me sick. I'm actually shaking with rage.