View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2010-08-21, 11:52

Yeah, it's a lot of info! I tried to consolidate/condense (and I didn't pull anything out, because I assumed it was all necessary, going by Sammy's original). But if anything can come out (fax number, physical address...assuming the interested party would get those from the website or via phone call/e-mail with Sammy or an appointment setter), it would open up.

Someone mentioned the fax number upthread. It does almost seem quaint or out-of-date, but maybe in this field - records and files, or written material - a fax is used, and the number needs to stay.

I didn't want to make any deletions/omissions, and work directly with what the original had. The only "liberty" I took was the part about his license, and cleaning that up a skootch.

But if you were able to pare down to the absolute nitty-gritty:

They'll learn, from visiting the URL, what the outfit specializes in. And they'll get an address or fax number from there, or when they schedule an appointment.

This is: the company/URL, Sammy and his relevant credentials/licensing info and the two simplest, direct forms of contact (the only two things I've ever had on any cards I've made for myself, either doing freelance stuff or new Mac setups/switching.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2010-08-21 at 12:09.