View Single Post
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2013-07-22, 02:02

Which shaft? My under water thing? I don't have a mineshaft as it were...

In any event, I was told that my locale was unclaimed, and none of it was lit, so I will not be moving the underwater thing, but my foot print will not extend beyond it much towards the shore -- besides its a tree farm for anyone's use... The house I will eventually build there will mostly be on that hill...

Edit: I have made a refined entrance to your mineshaft and the tree farm steveuh. Just go down the stairs, your new entrance is off the right side of the lower part...

Since you will likely find that the tree farm extends through some (but only a small fraction) of the cave system down there, might I recommend moving your mining towards your backyard? that way, you won't come in conflict with the under water bits. I will also try to keep my mining under my house and towards the wilderness...

Edit2: Since I am still recovering from a summer cold, I've gone through and walled off what caves I found crossing into the tree farm rectilinear prism. I might have missed some... but if you encounter a cobble wall don't go through it, it isn't worth your while, all mineral wealth will have been harvested...

Last edited by billybobsky : 2013-07-22 at 06:48.