View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2011-04-05, 14:23

I like the clock tower idea. Even better if you make it actually tell time. You, build the logic circuit so it advances...not necessarily with real or game time though. Would be sweet if you did though.

Bryson was the first to use my auto armor dispenser and I did build it with others in mind. Every player is welcome to trek out to my place and grab a free set of armor out of the dispenser. Only take what you need to wear at the time of collection. Don't load up and empty the thing. I figure if you're willing to come out to my place you should be able to get a new set of armor. It's in the Hard Shell Armory.

At Bryson's suggestion I'm likely to build in an old armor recycling system in the near future too. This way you can safely and MineCraft friendly dispose of your old rags.

Next up is a tool shed that will dispense tools.

With the idea of building up Bridgeport I'm getting an idea for building up near my underground entrance and Stairs of Insanity. I'm going to get with Mrs T and see what we can come up with of building ideas that would work and support the city.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.