View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2011-04-05, 15:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
OK, um. Can I make a n00bish request? Could people label their buildings with a signpost above the door, at least for a little while? Some of the buildings are labeled but some of them aren't, and it would really help me get my bearings in Bridgeport and know what buildings Bryson is talking about, what slots are free, &c. I just really don't want to step on anybody's toes.
I'll post an updated map of town with labels later tonight. Hopefully that'll help.

Quote:
Stupid question: I know wool is flammable. Does that mean I shouldn't use it as a building material? I like the colors…
Wool is an awesome building material. I "wallpapered" the interior of my mansion with wool blocks. You only have to worry about fire if you have a pyromaniac on the loose with a lighter or you plan to set some lava nearby. Fires don't start spontaneously, nor do explosions cause fire.

Quote:
Also, I have a diamond pick. I have no idea how I got a diamond pick? If it's someone's diamond pick, I'll give it back. I didn't mean to take it. I was still sort of learning how to play last time.
I probably tossed it to you the first night you were on. Keep it.

edit: or Bryson. I toss out so many diamond tools, I can't remember what I gave to whom. I JUST MAKE IT RAIN!!

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.