View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2007-05-04, 18:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac+ View Post
That looks good turtle ... I could probably go for some more blur too, but it's more natural looking than the first effort, that's for sure.

Let us know what your instructor thought.
I'll touch up the blur a little more and post it when finished. Thanks for the input.

As for my instructor, he was at a disadvantage to notice blur shift in the original I posted. Iwas given a 100% on it because he didn't see that flaw. Our portfolios are submitted at 8" longest side and 72 DPI. Something close to 525 pixels on it's longest side. Hard to see that detail in those conditions. I got a 96% on the portfolio altogether though! And an "A" for the class! I'm still 4.0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieB View Post
Thanks for the kind words, turtle and Mac+! I love seeing all these thread pics and getting inspired to go shoot some more
You're welcome, glad we can help inspire you to shoot more! I won't be in class this summer so I'm going to have to creat my own shoots now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSpotter View Post
A small poison arrow frog:

Great shot! I love the color you were able to bring out in what was surely poor lighting.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.