View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-12-10, 09:34

Looking at it the depth doesn't seem right on the maps. It looks like it stops rendering at the old bedrock line still. Wonder if there is going to be an update that lets it run below that line.

I was able to get it to use Brad's resource pack so we are seeing most of our textures but some don't look right, glowstone being the one that stands out in my mind right now.

Also, I think I have the details I need to be able to script this to run at least a couple of times a day again. I'm using multiple different servers to make this happen so it isn't a super-simple thing. I need to ensure I don't effect the MC server itself with the map generation and can't do the rendering on the web server hosting the files... such fun to work through these things.

Edit: oh, and the most recent render is still syncing over to the web server right now. Once it finishes we will have the maps fully populated with the Overviewer based maps.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.