View Single Post
thuh Freak
Finally broke the seal

2005-06-24, 23:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike
I find all of this to be sad and pathetic. The fact that a group of this forum's users would deride and antagonize a fellow forum member for voicing his frustration with the lack of respect and courtesy shown to him when he asked a simple and relevent question merely re-enforces the statements he made in his blog posting. The fact that you cannot even see the relevancy of his statement is even more telling. It's users like yourselves who help to propogate the idea that Apple users are elitists who honestly believe they're better than everyone else. On the whole, I don't believe it's true but for the small sampling I see on this forum, it definitely is. Enjoy your feelings of superiority while it lasts for when you actually get out of school (if you ever do), you will all discover that the world is not high school, or college or grad school or even the vaunted halls of academia. It's cut throat and ruthless and those with the air of superiority are the selected first targets.
first of all, your opinion differs from mine, so i'd appreciate it if you would just die, please. thanks.

second, i'm outta school. and (not so) merrily employed and feeding the economy. um, i feel like i should add: shithead?

/i'm not sure if i'm feeling mean or just joking. interpret as you see fit.