View Single Post
mike

2005-06-25, 00:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
For the record, Mike, this is the thread in question: Downgrade to Panther - how?

I still don't see why he exploded and started accusing me of being childish. I tried to help him and offered several avenues of resolving his problems and that's my thanks?

Really, though, let's give it a rest. There's no need to open old wounds.
Yes, I did, in fact, read the thread in question. I agree with mczolton. Your tone was condescending and rude. Really, posting links back to the software vendor's site without knowing the history behind his complaint, which was only brought up because you asked, was childish at best. Further, it's the forum members here that are "opening old wounds." Just take a gander at everything your forum buddies have said. They're picking on his cat for Christ's sake. Not to mention calling him stupid, infantile, blowhard, paranoia-stricken and a jerk. All because he called you out on your tone and then complained on his own blog about the arrogance of today's internet users. How is that me opening old wounds? I think you'd better look around at your forum buddies as they're the culprits here.