View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2009-03-10, 11:43

It's all good fun. I said, earlier above, that I thought it was neat that he would do such a thing, etc. I gave the man legit, sincere props for doing something so obviously out of his area of expertise/ability.

But I can't ignore what I see...

Hell, he knows he's a train wreck!

I'm sure he's having fun with it all on several levels.

We all are.

At the end of the day, he's still who he is and this is just a blip on his radar. He can afford to do such a thing because, technically, he's still cooler and more influential than everyone else on that show, combined (that's the neat little secret of it all...he's actually done something, and contributed to the world, in ways the other contestant can only dream and fantasize about).

And who knows...he might become that underdog "crowd favorite" (every show like this has one, the "little contestant who could"), and he might manage to stick around, actually improve and really dazzle everyone in another 4-6 weeks?

At least he's not like some of these people on these "celebrities embarrassing themselves to win an unscripted competition show". He's actually a nice guy and not the flaming dickhead you often see on the various "12 quasi-famous people thrown into a house or rehab to yell at each other for an hour" shows.

He's already ahead of the game in many, many ways.

But he's an unholy mess on the dance floor...don't ask us to overlook/ignore that.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2009-03-10 at 11:54.