View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2015-12-10, 23:06

So I'm looking to make the jump into the stock market. I know I can lose everything and that the next "big thing" can make me rich beyond my wildest dreams and all of that. This thread really isn't about how bad it can suck or how awesome it is all the time. I'm more interested in the day to day kind of stuff. I'm not looking to get rich over night, but I know there is money to be made and wisdom to follow. I also understand that you need some money to get going and then don't eat your seed. Sure keep some earnings back for your family, but reinvest so you can continue a steady growth in your investments.

What are good resources? Is there a company that is better for trading than another? Where do you get your market information? I don't watch TV (or pay for cable) so most of those sources aren't useful to me. Any pointers from people who've done something with the market?

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.