View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-02-05, 15:36

Now that I'm looking at logging everything I thought about my wine. I make my own wine and have no idea of the nutritional value of it. I mean, I know what kind of apple juice I use but what is the value after it ferments for a while? I did the math and know that for each bottle there is about 142.7 calories from sugar alone because I do sweeten as a conclusion of the production. I just have no idea what the rest of the content is.

I'd like to think I could figure it out... but my initial searches are actually not revealing much. Like, is there any fiber left in it since I clear the wine as part of the process? Does the alcohol itself factor in?

On the bright side, by the time I get done working through this I won't have to again. Just note the volume consumed.

Louis L'Amour, β€œTo make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.