View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-04-20, 08:36

I can't put tools in my pockets and walk around now. These are 33" waist too. I'm going to have to find a belt in my closet or something.

Mrs T and I were talking about our numbers of pounds lost and it is awesome. I will not be divulging her progress though I still say she is doing AMAZING! I will say I've personally lost 34 pounds since September and 25 of that in the last three months since cutting.

Earlier this month I finally became "normal" for BMI as opposed to overweight or even obese. I missed that milestone so I didn't even think to mention it back when it happened a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say, I'm very pleased with myself. I'm so tried of feeling hungry all the time, but I want to reach 159 before I increase my caloric intake again. Only 6 more pound to go and at my current pace that is just three more weeks on the long side.

Louis L'Amour, β€œTo make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.