Thread: MC Drama bomb!
View Single Post
RowdyScot
Ice Arrow Sniper

Send a message via AIM to RowdyScot Send a message via Skype™ to RowdyScot 
2012-01-12, 16:02

Your "explanation" in-game made absolutely no sense, Bruce, and you still came across as verbally assaulting Robo unprovoked. Your ego won't let you think you did anything wrong, but all of us were uncomfortable with what you were saying. Again, if you behaved like most people and didn't randomly verbally assault others, none of this would have happened.

There was no intent to destroy anything of yours by either Brad or myself. I checked on your location to verify that you were out in the open, which when I'd TPed back, you were. I had no reason to think you were going inside anywhere, and the timing was quick enough that I figured you wouldn't get inside anywhere, regardless. I'm willing to apologize for that, but I need to see you apologize to Robo before I go there.

As for your "contained" TNT blast, it destroyed several high-enchanted items that I realistically can't replace in any quick timeframe. You likely did far more damage to me than the lightning strike to you. Intentional griefing aside, that isn't what really bugs me...

As much as you continue to pin this on me, the fact is YOU verbally assaulted someone UNPROVOKED. Furthermore, this is the 4th time I've seen you do this to Robo in the past month. There's a pattern of behavior there, and there's no place for it. Is it *really* that much to ask for a person to not just randomly verbally attack others?

Authentic Nova Scotia bagpipe innards