View Single Post
tomoe
Veteran Member

2011-07-02, 22:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
TW doesn’t stock them, just Angostura and Peychaud’s. Same with the massive Garbriel’s line of stores (they own >50 stores just in San Antonio). That leaves Spec’s, which does stock Fee’s but is a thirty minute drive.

I’ve looked at ordering online, but I can’t find any with free shipping so it ends up almost doubling the price. I know it’s only a few bucks, but still.
I hear you on shipping. Just today I ordered a couple wallets that were cheap ($12) from a place in San Antonio (Saddleback Leather Co), and they charged $9 shipping to Austin for something that could fit in an envelope (I added an extra wallet to soften the blow of paying so much for shipping, and save as a potential gift).

Maybe it's worth asking if a liquor store can just order some orange bitters for you (sounds weird, but I asked my local liquor store why they don't carry Ricard and the next time I visited sure enough they had it). At any rate, I'm jealous you can get Peychaud bitters for Sazeracs (I've had a very tough time finding them here in nyc).

Seen a man standin' over a dead dog lyin' by the highway in a ditch
He's lookin' down kinda puzzled pokin' that dog with a stick