View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-05-05, 16:58

So to be clear here, I have a treadmill and it is conceivable that one of my kids could do the same thing. Perhaps my treadmill being a normal belt style it might slip more, but I've seen my kids to crazy things not thinking it would "bite" them. If you've ever had kids you know they will do what they want when you're not looking. Given the kids both left the room it is safe to assume they went running to mom/dad to let them know what happened.

I don't think a recall was needed for that. I mean, it is a treadmill. Yes there is a chance you can get injured on one. That is a chance we all take having one. I feel for those kids though. That was grueling to watch. I would hate for it to have been one of my kids! Next thing you know the government will force us to put key locks on the things so we can prevent kids from turning them on.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.