View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-05-11, 08:47

Speaking of Peloton, other than prescription medication ("ask your doctor about..."/"side effects may include...") and car insurance (GEICO, Progressive, Allstate, Farmer's, State Farm, Liberty Mutual, The General, etc.), I don't think any other company runs more commercials than Peloton. I don't watch a ton of TV but when I do it seems that every commercial break does indeed include a Peloton spot (along with the others above). Their marketing/advertising budget seems to be quite healthy.

I've had the TV on in the background, low volume, for about 35 minutes as I'm chugging away with some projects and I've already seen/heard three across two channels. And since I'm not fully paying attention, there could've been more than I didn't notice. I'm betting there were!

Ah...make that four. One just aired as I was writing this post! There seem to be two currently in heavy rotation, but the one I constantly see is the pretty young woman getting up in the morning to start her workout. That thing comes on all the time.

"Until next time...".