View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-05-11, 09:30

It is generally true of most home equipment though. I have equipment in my home and there were periods where it collected more dust than it got used. I also got fatter and fatter. Such a shame too. I've turned it around now though. My gear gets used all the time. I think the best part is there are so many options for good home workouts now that it is hard to imagine what it was like before that.

My "classes" are all with Fitness+ so I do get the appeal of Peloton. I just wasn't willing to pay their prices. I'm guessing that right now, if I were to compare services and classes that Peloton is superior to Fitness+ just from maturity of the product point of view. This market as a whole though it really heating up thanks to everyone being told to stay inside for the last year.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.