View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2019-08-04, 18:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
I was computer-less from Wed until last night and when I logged in today I was sooooo bummed that you leveled an entire city block, Brad. It took me way longer than I'll admit to figure out what happened. I was even pulling up old screenshots trying to figure out what was missing, because nothing seemed to be!
I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
If we're still able to do that (apparently we are!) I'd like to request the amusement park turned into mooshroom fields. Just a big, crisp rectangle from the NW corner to SE corner fence.
I'll just knock out the amusement park biome on my own. That kind of adjustment is easy enough because I keep a layered Photoshop file to combine the biome images with saved overhead world reference images. I actually did the same over the weekend to a few other spots (not just the church graveyard) that had been an occasional nuisance to kept sufficiently well-lit as "creative" project areas.

In that same vicinity, I was also thinking that when the KotM materializes, I would make her silhouette mooshroom as well so she doesn't have to be splattered with torches.

This offer stands for anyone else as well! If you have some region that you'd like to have biome-swapped, the tool I built several months ago does indeed still work, and if the request is reasonable, I'll be happy to oblige. The tool I built can either spit out a PNG image of an existing region or read a PNG and use a built-in color map to overwrite any existing biomes in the region.

For example, this easily identifiable region that has received a handful of strategic edits…

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.