View Single Post
hmurchison
Veteran Member

Send a message via ICQ to hmurchison  
2007-05-07, 17:09

Theocacao: New Entries for Apple Design Awards 2007

In this topic about potential Apple Design Award winners Scott Stevenson says this about DL2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Stevenson
I saved the best for last. Delicious Library 2 does walk amongst us, but it hasn't been shown the general public yet. I've seen it and, simply put, the Delicious guys don't mess around. I'm looking forward to this app for three reasons. One, it's going to be an awesome app for me personally. Two, it's going make Windows users want Macs, and Tiger users want Leopard. Three, it's going to be a major eye-opener for Mac developers.

This last point is important. Whatever you thought was state-of-the-art in Tiger is going to be blown to bits with all of the new API available in Leopard. You'll have Delicious Monster to thank for hacking a path through the jungle for you. The bar is going to be raised even higher for a top-tier Mac app, though, so be ready.
http://www.delicious-monster.com/

So...does that whet your apetite? It does mine. I can't wait for this app. Well, yes I can..I want DL2 shipped when it's ready. It's going to get heavy use from me.

omgwtfbbq