View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-02-20, 14:54

Ken, we did have the wine, just not a full glass like we normally do. Date night still happened.

Yontsey, The cut to 500 M/W/F is not permanent. It is until we get closer to our goal weights. Heck, even then 1700 (for me) isn't going to stick after I reach my goal weight. This is just cutting to for my body to use what it already has stored up. While I might be able to make the time to workout for 2 hours a day to burn the calories that way, I'd rather cut them on the intake and force my body to burn what it has.

The increase in caloric intake will also happen gradually. We won't go from 8300 a week to 16800 once the goals are hit either.

What is sustainable about the way Mrs T and I are eating now is that more grows out of the ground than I've ever eaten. Less additives like sauces and such that just add calories. It is amazing what makes food so calorie "expensive" when you're watching what you eat. Our lifestyles have changed and hopefully will generally stay that way.

Louis L'Amour, β€œTo make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.