View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2019-10-23, 13:55

I'm learning so much I just never thought about with this watch! Thank you for that find 709! I am actually a little shocked it is from 1903 though that fits. Maybe my Great Grandfather got it around 1933 when it was worked on by the one who etched the back of the case.

I think I figured out the notch in the image I mentioned earlier. The body could be used with a lever time adjustment mechanism. There is nothing there because this is a Pendant style and I have to make the adjustment with the crown. I was really hesitant to pull the crown hard enough to adjust the time but it finally gave and allowed me to adjust it.

I guess I wind it by pressing the crown in and rotate it counter-clockwise. Kinda hard to tell because it clicks the same at rest and when pressed in.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.