View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2014-08-16, 00:06

It's decision time. For those of you who remember, Brad and I had the idea for "The Trail of Towers" many moon-y things ago. The idea was to create a project along the north side of the path behind Grey's park and fill it in with fun stuff. Jessyka built a tower in creative mode and I liked it enough that I thought she should build it in the Nova Map. It turned out so well that we discussed the idea of turning that stretch into a "Trail of Towers". Pick a lot, build a tower, have a contest.

So, now it's contest time. Which is the best one? You decide. However, you do not get to know who built what (please, if you know who built what keep it to yourself ).

Also, we will have a naming contest. Each tower's name will be pulled from suggestions by the audience. Name each tower and the best names will be given to their respective towers.

Come on, it'll be fun! Can't decide from Brad's renders? Dive into the map and have a look for yourself.

Select from one of the towers below using 1-5 (where 1 is the farthest left, and 5 is the farthest right)

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)