View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2014-06-18, 17:15

It's a shame that these new mobs are in underwater temples which (from what I've read) are entirely submerged under water. It's hard enough just slogging through the slow, murky waters while you're running out of air, but to have to struggle through combat too? I can only imagine how much grinding someone would have to do to gain enough XP and collect enough resources to enchant everything just to get started on such an adventure.

The Mojang guys really need to get a handle on this "balance" word.

Talking about this with gerlocian reminded me how unfair skeletons still are after all this time. They don't have to actually turn in order to nail you, and they don't (appear to) have to pull back their bow to fire. Instead they just randomly fire with perfect accuracy. Get this shit sorted, Mojang!

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.