View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2019-01-16, 09:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capella View Post
1.) Who has an Apple Watch and what do you primarily like to do with it?
I have a 1st gen (OG) Apple Watch and now a Apple Sport Watch S3 with cellular.
  • Primarily I tell time with it. No joke, I use the Watch as more of a watch than anything else.
  • Second is that I let it monitor my sleep for me with a sleep app that works with the motion sensor in the S3 to give me a general idea of activity in the night.
  • Third is deal with alerts since I leave my phone on my desk all the time. (I've also paired down the number of alerts I get since most really just annoy me and don't help me.)
  • Fourth is activity tracking for workouts (which have been few and far between lately).
Quote:
2.) What do you wish you could do with it and why? (Like apps you wish you had, etc.)
I really wish there was a pulse O2 sensor function in it. I know it can do it, they just haven't pushed that far yet. While I'm not having to monitor my O2 sat, I know a few who do and this would be a whole lot nicer to use than a finger tip device they have to hunt down. So more health monitoring functions is the best way to summarize this.
Quote:
3.) What third party bands are you loving?
I have a few crappy ones from Amazon that are all under $15 and keep going back to the black rubber band from Apple. I have a leather (fake) magnetic fastening loop band that I like and generally leave on my Stainless Watch.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.