View Single Post
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2008-08-07, 16:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca View Post
Well, Madden 09 looks to be greatly improved over previous years. 06 and 07 were some of the worst in terms of broken gameplay and zero improvement over past years. In particular, I remember playing Madden 06 at a friend's house and he could consistently beat me by simply throwing a Hail Mary every play. Even if his receiver dropped it on first down, he had three more attempts (no, he never punted). So while I was thinking I was so l33t with my play calling, he just exploited the broken game mechanics and beat me.

There is a demo out for 09 and it seems much better. Might be worth getting. The last time they made major improvements to the game was in 05. Madden's the kind of game where you only need to buy a new one every 3-4 years.
Yeah, I had 07 and hated it. I heard 06 was terrible on 360 that's why I got it on the regular xbox.

I refused to buy 08 due to my disgust over 07. I'm hesitant to buy 09, so we'll see. If I buy it, I'd have to buy some draft classes off ebay because the franchise mode is all I do.

Die young and save yourself....
@yontsey