View Single Post
Freewell

2007-01-25, 01:02

No I am not talking about those people you see at the family reunion and wonder how in God's name you could have possibly come from the same gene pool!

It occurred to me that there are interesting things, methods, or habits about each one of us that work extremely well for us, but that others may find themselves scratching their head to understand. It could provide a great deal of entertainment to share a few of them here! (Try to keep it clean...we really don't need to know any dirty little secrets. )

Anyway, I know that for me, in a day and age of convenience and instant gratification, there are those who question my sanity because I actually use (quite happily I might add!) cloth diapers on our baby, and intend to do so for the rest of the brood to come. Not exactly your norm in a Pass-the-Pampers-Please society!

What about the rest of you? What unique element in your life do you find to be completely normal, that the general masses at the very least cast a quizzical glance at, and in some instances, start spontaneously talking about this *great* psychiatrist they just heard about?! If you recognize any of the following facial expressions in response to it, it probably qualifies!