View Single Post
¡Damned!

2015-05-26, 21:37

Downtown:

Trader Steve's:

^ Let's get this one out of the way first. Back in the CraftBukkit days (1.7) we had a buy & sell area. It was gloriously Roman in its efficiency and costs. Unfortunately the 'mod' that was CB went boink. Now we are all vanilla all the time. Which is nice, really, but I still hope it opens back up somehow.

Mega Manic Meat Mart (!):

^ Breed. Kill. Shear the sheep. Don't mess with Sharon. Her svelte figure belies her incredible strength.

Mooshroom Farm:

^ Bring a bowl and get soup. Breed and take away a pet. I love them.

Snow Farm:

^ Bring a shovel. Below is an auto-farm and a simple 'scrape the floor' section. Either way works.

Elysium's Etherworldy Emporium :

That's not really the name. E has done a great service for all of us though – he slink-battled creepers in order to get them shot at by skellies so they would die and produce a record… yeah, it's even much harder to do than it sounds. And he has all of them. The whole playlist. Go to his shop, put in a record, listen to the music. It's great fun.

Testificate's Trading Post:

^ You can trade stuff with them. If all their value gets used up, feel free to slay them (out of sight from the robots). Such is the way of the world.

Chicken Chicken Chicken:

^ Perpetual fried legs. So tasty.

Chips & Fish:

^ Take what you want. No bones. Still so tasty.

Technically these aren't that far out of town, but I needed to set a limit, so here we go:

Outskirts:

Guest Lodging: 253/65/272

^ What is says on the tin. Fancy enough where you might stay forever.

Treefarm: 281/64/272

^ Jump below, swim, and farm trees… delightful.

Charcoal Generator: 300/33/272

^ This is one of the greatest things ever. Plop in some raw wood, get charcoal. I don't know how it works. Nobody knows how it works. It was built by one of the old gods, so don't with mess it.

Post Office: 278/66/178

^ Click 'on' when you leave something for someone, click 'off' when you grab the message. You have mail! *chime*

End Portal: 277/63/220

^ End Portal! XP galore awaits.

^BYOLapis. Books and anvils are provided.

Some of these are within walking distance of town, others a MC day or two walking on foot. So I'm including Nether portal coords as well.

Outer World:

Skellie/Spider Grinder: 17/11/136 2/74/17

^ This was the first legit XP grinder in CC, as barbarian as it seems now. Regardless, it still works.

Skellie Pasta Maker: 241/19/-84 29/74/-9

^ A machine that turns bones into tasty noodles.

Spiders Spiders Everywhere 791/12/-361 99/74/-45

^ A fortuitous conflux of both dungeon spiders and cave spiders. If you need string, this is the place to go. Also, making dispensers is tedious and a bitch. And spiders are scary.

Community Exchange 715/65/75 89/74/9

^ Grab some, leave some. Everything for everyone. It's not updated with the 1.8 kit yet, but soon.

Treefarm 675/69/66 89/74/9

^ It's a treefarm. With cocoa nuggets at the base. It is awesome and majestic and yes, it does kind've look like a trashcan.

Mob Trap 513/119/-395 64/74/-50

^ I don't even know what to say about this. Go there. It speaks for itself.

Flowerland 221/63/-1341 31/74/-172

^ Automatic flower farming for decoration or dyes. Different huts grow specific flowers. Neat.

Also, blue orchids only grow in swamp areas, so there is an additional hut here just for them: 1850/69/-1385 231/74/-172

Guardian Dropper 2121/57/-1383 (NE PORTAL)

^ I really like this thing. Simply, it spawns Guardians and then they swim out of the water and fall to their death, dropping various loot. Turn it on, camp for a bit, grab bounty from the chests below.

Squid Dropper 2372/69/-1069 (NE PORTAL)

^ Carry on through the Guardian Dropper and take a right at the Temple of Pisces. The ink-stained rails will guide you. If you want Dark Prismarine blocks, well, you'll need plenty of ink sacs.

Sand Mine 3477/63/-973 435/120/-121 - ladder at 206/74/-72

^ This is way way out there because I fully expect it to get lopped of in the next update. Mine sand and sandstone. Take a walk. It's a nice place. Note the coords above.

Mesa Mine -1340/72/215 -168/74/27

^ Mine hardened clay and red sand. Outside it's unlit, like the above sand mine, so scary at night. Follow the light to a safe mining area.

Wart Farm

^ Double double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble. You need this for potions.

Phew!

Additionally, we all have our own small plots of various things, so if you need anything just ask!

So it goes.

Last edited by 709 : 2015-05-27 at 11:54.