User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

The 4400: An unprecedented television series

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
The 4400: An unprecedented television series
ShiggyMiyamoto

Send a message via AIM to ShiggyMiyamoto Send a message via MSN to ShiggyMiyamoto  
2004-07-12, 00:05

You seen/heard of this? It's a really cool TV series that started airing Sunday night. It airs on a weekly basis. It's on USA Network at 9PM EST/8PM CST. For those of you who can't watch it because you don't live in the U.S. etcetera there's a torrent tracker called TVTorrents and they have it and to get the best possible speeds start the download now.

Removed link to copyrighted files

Learn more about the series here:

The 4400 Flash intensive

Oh and btw it's a large download (822 MB in total) so I'd advise that only people with broadband connections (i.e. Cable/DSL etc) should download it. Dial up users: it would take you way too long to get it.

E-Mail: shiggymiyamoto@gmail.com
Formerly known as Proud iBook Owner 2k2 at AppleInsider.com's Forums
Naruto and Sasuke get it on! http://darwinanime.kicks-ass.net:81/..._to_Naruto.jpg <--- Ohhh YEAH!

Last edited by alcimedes : 2004-07-12 at 08:20.
Barto
Student extraordinaire

2004-07-12, 03:14

The web site is irritating flash and I can't bear lousy flash web sites.
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2004-07-12, 05:17

You should probably provide some sort of information on what this show is about instead of forcing everyone to click on a link to a flash intensive website. I have to wait a minute for each page, and I'm on a 144 kbps connection. Someone on dialup would have to wait five minutes just to find out what it's about... and they would probably be disappointed.

So please, say what the show is actually about before you get people wondering why there's a TV show about an old Power Macintosh.

Note to people who don't want to click the link: It's a TV series about 4,400 people who went missing over the years all returning at once for some reason. Sounds kind of like an X-files wannabe to me... I never got into the X-files anyway, I doubt I'd like this show, but maybe you're into this sort of thing.

Actually I just dislike TV in general, except for Conan and Comedy Central.
stoo

2004-07-12, 07:49

It had the CD and floppy drives the WRONG way round...
alcimedes
I shot the sherrif.

Send a message via ICQ to alcimedes  
2004-07-12, 08:18

Don't post links to .torrent files of copyrighted material.
Torrent

2005-06-16, 10:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca
So please, say what the show is actually about before you get people wondering why there's a TV show about an old Power Macintosh.
These are the stories of 4400 abductees after they are returned to Earth. People dealing with traumatic changes, driven by the mystery of what happened and why. Some of them have been affected in mysterious ways, and some will have certain abilities, both good and bad. The pilot has a ball of light sailing towards Earth. But rather than the expected catastrophic event, thousands of returned abductees are left with no memory of their otherworldly experiences. Each has been gone anywhere from a few months to several decades but hasn't aged a day.
Bryson
Rocket Surgeon

2005-06-16, 11:16

Talk of naughty torrents aside, I have the first series on DVD and it's pretty good....but...I can't for the life of me imagine where they can go after the last episode of the first series...it seems to "blow its wad" somewhat!

If you liked the X-files (back when it was good...) then you'll like the first series at least of this.

Last edited by Bryson : 2005-06-16 at 11:19.
Franz Josef
Passing by

2005-06-16, 16:40

Seens the ads Shiggy, looks good but torrents ain't a good idea