Stab victim 'continued masturbating'

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
joveblue
Veteran Member

2007-06-20, 10:35

Quote:
A Brisbane woman stabbed a male friend twice in the shower after he refused to stop masturbating in front of her children.

"Despite his injury, it seems (Mr Blair) continued to masturbate while in the garage," the prosecutor said.

WTF!?

There is some fucked up shit going on...

I just...

Ergh...

I hate drugs.
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2007-06-20, 10:44

I cannot count on how many levels this is just plain wrong.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2007-06-20, 10:53

Wait, how did I not see this? This is exactly the kind of "OMG...WTF?!?" wild-ass nonsense I usually dig up and notify everyone here about.

Sometimes you just gotta get that nut...her husband comes home early, the kids knock on the bedroom door, your condom breaks, a lady stabs you twice, etc. All powerful detractors, but biology is strong. Nature will find a way (I learned that from Jeff Goldblum in "Jurassic Park"). Whether it's dinosaur DNA or your own on a towel (or going down the shower drain)...

I'd almost admire his dedication if it wasn't tied to such a sick, disgusting situation (doing it in front of her kids). Pretty unforgivable. You can control that stuff. He chose not too.

Asshat. He probably deserved it.

From the story above:

Quote:
Defence lawyers for Kylie Louise Wilson, 28, said the mother of two "lost it" when her friend of six years, Daniel Peter Blair, went on a masturbation marathon on April 6 last year.

Brisbane's District Court this morning heard Mr Blair had showed up at Wilson's unit at Birkdale unit, in Redland Shire, where he took amphetamines before having a shower.

Whilst in the bathroom, Mr Blair, 32, began pleasuring himself, before moving to Wilson's bedroom, where he rolled around naked on her bed and continued his lewd conduct.
Honestly now, haven't we all? I prefer mine more in the autumn time-frame (the pretty fall leaves, smell of pumpkin spice in the air, cool crisp weather, etc.). Or Labor Day weekend (three days off and all). In April I'm too concerned about my taxes and stuff.

Imagine this idiot's next interview for a roommate situation.

"So, Mr. Blair, you're looking to move in here. Tell me, what caused you to leave your previous roommate situation?"

"Uhhh...well, bear with me - you'll think it's funny in another year or so, I'm sure. Okay, one day, last April, I..."

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2007-06-20 at 11:05.
RichieB

2007-06-20, 11:00

If she cared about her daughter so much, as she rightly should, then how about not being a 6 year "friend" with a
Quote:
"tolerably decent person" when he was not using drugs

Obviously she did not have any qualms about trying to kill him! Sheesh. Mr. Blair on the other hand, deserves what he got for being a perv.

Here tonight, we have, ah, apple and orange. We all different, but in the end, we all fruit.
murbot
Hoonigan

2007-06-20, 11:16

It's a very strong, deep rooted urge.

http://break.com/index/gorilla-has-a-blast.html
turbulentfurball
Right Honourable Member

Send a message via ICQ to turbulentfurball Send a message via AIM to turbulentfurball Send a message via MSN to turbulentfurball  
2007-06-20, 15:05

OMG. Why, why, why did I click on that link. I want to detach my retinas!
kscherer
Which way is up?

2007-06-20, 15:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbulentfurball View Post
OMG. Why, why, why did I click on that link. I want to detach my retinas!
Thanks for the warning. I'm outta here!

I wish I still had that Mr. Puke smilie (!) I was working on…

thuh Freak
Finally broke the seal

2007-06-20, 16:17

Stabbing?! That's ridiculous. Someone should give him a medal. Taking time out of his busy masturbation schedule to teach the youngins about technique. I think we should build a statue, maybe hold off on giving that honor to Mr Blair, until he sees fit to actively involve his students in his coursework.

Quote:
...before moving to Wilson's bedroom, where he rolled around naked on her bed and continued his lewd conduct.
who hasn't been there on an amph bender?
murbot
Hoonigan

2007-06-20, 16:19

I bet it was this guy.
Bryson
Rocket Surgeon

2007-06-20, 16:58

Shower? Obsession with the penis?

Zodiac, are you ok?

Gargoyle
http://ga.rgoyle.com

2007-06-20, 17:01

Should have stabbed him in the nuts!
thegeriatric
geri to my friends

2007-06-20, 18:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
Should have stabbed him in the nuts!
Scratt may have something to say about that!!
zsummers
Avast!

2007-06-20, 19:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by murbot View Post
I bet it was this guy.
That was completely f'ing excellent.
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2007-06-20, 21:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by murbot View Post
It's a very strong, deep rooted urge.

http://break.com/index/gorilla-has-a-blast.html
Based on the title of that video, I was wincing in anticipation of the "blast" for the whole video. I'm pretty glad it never happened.
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2007-06-20, 22:20

++ That would've been some kind of fucked up...
joveblue
Veteran Member

2007-06-20, 22:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
Wait, how did I not see this? This is exactly the kind of "OMG...WTF?!?" wild-ass nonsense I usually dig up and notify everyone here about.
Probably because, ashamed as I am to admit it, it happened in Australia... I saw it because it was the third most viewed article on my newspaper's website...

Quote:
Honestly now, haven't we all? I prefer mine more in the autumn time-frame (the pretty fall leaves, smell of pumpkin spice in the air, cool crisp weather, etc.). Or Labor Day weekend (three days off and all). In April I'm too concerned about my taxes and stuff.
Funny you should say that, coz April is in Autumn here! We do our taxes around July/August.
Doxxic
Veteran Member

2007-06-21, 04:43

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joveblue View Post
Funny you should say that, coz April is in Autumn here! We do our taxes around July/August.
There you have it, maybe it wasn't only the drugs... just the whole situation. Crisp weather, taxes done, being with the ones you love, girl gets a bath, smell of pumpkin spice...

Sometimes it's just hard to leave certain things untouched...

Last edited by Doxxic : 2007-06-21 at 08:03.