Found a great deal, share it here!
Page 17 of 17 First Previous 13 14 15 16 [17]  Thread Tools
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2013-11-05, 20:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle
Seems Target has an amazing trade-in deal right now. Minimum $200 trade in value for any iPad they are advertising. Mrs T is heading there with our 2 1st Gen iPads to see what we will get for them. I also sent my 3rd Gen one just to give me an idea. Sure would be nice to get an iPad Air for me.

Our plan is to end up with three iPad minis. If we get $200 for one iPad, and the current iPad mini sale gives a $25 gift card for purchasing that makes it a $75 "upgrade" from 1st Gen iPad to 1st Gen mini. Seems like a great deal to me! I'll let you know how it pans out.
I posted this on the iPad Air thread but it really goes here.

This deal worked great! I got 2 $200 Target gift cards for my two 1st Gen iPads (one $200 gift card for each). I was able to buy three iPad minis with the two gift cards. I also did each transaction one at a time because I was able to get a $25 gift card with each iPad mini purchase. Two of the iPad minis cost $75, we got $25 off the third iPad mini.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.
Dorian Gray
Veteran Member

2013-11-06, 16:04

You are a formidable shopper, turtle. Good work.
zippy
Veteran Member

2013-11-17, 19:33

16GB iPhone 5s $99 - online only from ATT. (with 2 year contract and customary $36 activation fee)
Eugene
careful with axes

2013-11-29, 13:36

D7100s are $799 via Amazon Lightning Deal for the next hour or so. $1199 normally, stupendous deal if you are in the market for a higher-end consumer DSLR. Probably the best image quality of any DSLR that isn't 'full-frame.'
¡Damned!

2013-11-30, 13:01

BioShock Infinite for 10 bucks today from GameAgent (Aspyr). Steam key.

BioShock and BioShock 2 are also on sale today at Amazon for $4.99 a piece.
drewprops
Space Pirate

2013-12-01, 22:47

HOLY CRAP!!!

I don't have any Cyber Monday deals in hand, ready to go... HALP!!!

turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2013-12-02, 21:16

I got a $150 drill for $99 ($94 after military discount and taxes added) from Lowes. That was nice. I needed one.
Eugene
careful with axes

2013-12-07, 08:46

$1499 Canon EOS 6D @ Amazon

Roughly a $300 discount without having to play the rebate game. Was actually $1415 yesterday, but the price went back up. Still a good deal for anyone looking to replace an older Canon like a 50D or something.
Foj
Veteran Member

2013-12-12, 12:08

For anyone interested in gaming, they have Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics for free over at http://www.gog.com/. It may take a little bit of time since they are a bit swarmed at the moment.

A knife and a fork, a bottle and a cork, that's the way to spell New York.
Eugene
careful with axes

2013-12-29, 07:10

Well this will probably be dead by the time you click the link.

Nikon D3200 DSLR kit for $299
addison
Formerly “AWM”

2014-01-03, 16:05

Best Buy is selling the iPhone 5S for $124.95. The other capacities are also being discounted. They also are offering the 5C for free. Ends tomorrow though.
Wyatt
Veteran Member

2014-06-04, 05:39

Last night I ordered a Logitech keyboard cover for my iPad mini from Amazon. Logitech is widely thought to make the best keyboard covers for iPads, and this one is 75% off through a third party seller (Tiger Direct): $19 instead of $79. Even with $4 shipping, I came away under $24, thanks to TD not charging sales tax in Indiana (Amazon does).

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CR61RW0/...332200_TE_item

Here's a pretty good review of it. It's not fond of the size (constrained by the iPad's size, obviously) or the placement/size of the shift keys, but otherwise it's very positive:

Twitter: bwyatt | Xbox: @playsbadly | Instagram: @bw317

Last edited by Wyatt : 2014-06-04 at 06:02. Reason: Added review link
alcimedes
I shot the sherrif.

Send a message via ICQ to alcimedes  
2014-06-04, 07:16

Just ordered one of those keyboard covers, glad i checked the thread.

wife wanted one so she can type on her mini more often.
Wyatt
Veteran Member

2014-06-04, 07:39

I'm pretty excited to get mine. I have to lug around my PC all week when I'm on call (about once a month), but I should be able to get by with just my iPad now, which will be great. For that alone, it's worth more than I paid.

Wyatt
Veteran Member

2014-06-06, 11:17

Mine just showed up. That was damn fast. It arrived with a completely dead battery, but I've got four more hours here to charge it before I take it home.

The keys are cramped, but I expected that. For what I wanted to use it for, it should be perfect.

torifile
Less than Stellar Member

Send a message via AIM to torifile  
2014-06-06, 19:22

I have one of those for my Air and it's the best keyboard I've found. It's really good. Nice deal.

One trick I've learned is that to get the magnet up you need to almost put it all the way down on the keys and slide it back and it'll pop up.
drewprops
Space Pirate

2014-11-25, 16:49

Double Dell Display Delight!

turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2017-08-16, 14:21

If you're still looking for a VPN for any reason Private Internet Access is a steal right now for a two year subscription for new users.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2019-05-31, 09:57

HDHomeRun Connect is currently on sale for almost half off. This is the best price I've seen this thing. Of course, it is handy for any cord cutter but works perfectly with Plex and it's Live TV/DVR functions in your Plex Media Server.

I have one of these and paid about $75 at the time. It allows regular OTA shows and movies to be viewed live via Plex or recorded for later. Setting it up is pretty simple too. If you already have an OTA antenna you can just tee off of it so the TV can still have a direct signal and the HDHomeRun can have one too.

If you don't have Plex you can still use a number of apps to view the streams from it. This is a great deal that I figured I would share.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.
Ebby
Subdued and Medicated

Send a message via AIM to Ebby  
2019-05-31, 13:23

I have a HDHomeRun working with Plex on a NAS and highly recommend it. It makes scheduling and recording shows so easy. (And removes commercials!)

I think that model is replaced by a newer, square version, but I can't tell what is improved. Silicondust has been great with firmware updates for their tuners as well and several year old models still get regular firmware updates.

^^ One more quality post from the desk of Ebby. ^^
SSBA | SmockBogger | SporkNET
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-12-15, 08:57

Skylum offering Luminar 4 for free.
  • Click this link
  • Enter your name and valid email in the field provided and submit it
  • Check your email
  • Your complementary Luminar 4 Photography/Photo Editor (PC or Mac Digital Download) will be provided for Free
  • Follow the instructions to download/launch your software w/ the provided activation key to unlock the full features

Skylum is about to release a new photo editor (now with AI!) so they are giving this one away. Worth it if you need something now or just want to try it out. Use the Hide My Email feature if you don't want them to have your real email address.

psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-12-15, 09:46

I'm a day late (surprise), but I saw where Target was selling the HomePod mini yesterday (Tuesday, December 14) for $79 ($20 off its normal price). I hope some jumped on that.