AppleNova Forums » Creative Endeavors »

From land survey to what?

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
From land survey to what?
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2010-03-28, 15:55

So I have a home my family purchased back in July and I have the survey in hand looking over it for all the upgrades I plan to do. Things like widening the driveway for two car and put a concrete slab under the shed etc.

How can I take the scanned copy of my survey and make changes to it showing planed and dreamed upgrades/changes? Sure I can use a pen a paper, but I'm thinking more of a digital nature. I have CS4 and Acorn and a few other such programs. I even have Punch Home Design Studio but never got the hang of it. Any tips out there for me?

Basically, I want to be able to go to zoning with my plans and look like I know what I'm doing making it an easier yes for them. Plus, I like things to look good.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.