Password
AppleNova Forums » General Discussion »

Post Your Screen Name

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Post Your Screen Name
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2006-06-23, 00:04

I was looking around for something like this and I didn't seem to find it. I figured I'd throw this out there and see what people thought. We could post our screen names for AIM or whatever other client you are using and we could chat with eachother that way.

Anywho, my screen name on AIM is Yontsey so if anyone wants to hit me up sometime, drop me a line.

Die young and save yourself....
@yontsey

doublem9876

Send a message via AIM to doublem9876  
2006-06-23, 00:05

I dunno. That shouldn't be publicly viewable, IMO.

doublem9876

Send a message via AIM to doublem9876  
2006-06-23, 00:06

It would be better just to ask them in PMs.

Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2006-06-23, 00:08

i figure its just personal preference. I'm not asking for specific peoples, I'm just throwing it out there if anyones looking to chat in the future. If you dont wanna post, by all means i respect that. If you do, right on.

@yontsey

drewprops
Space Pirate

2006-06-23, 00:23

sonnavagun.... mine happens to be 'yontsey'!!!

But seriously, this thread's going to elicit a lot of raised eyebrows from people who'll think it some kind of spammer's ploy. More importantly, since they can't immediately see your post count they won't know whether or not to feel that you're an established contributor here so they'll be more likely to leave it untouched.

And what is "AIM" anyway???

Steve Jobs ate my cat's watermelon.
Captain Drew on Twitter

Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2006-06-23, 00:26

haha nice.....yeah def not spam, i just get bored of talking to the same ole friends on Instant Messenger and i figured i wouldnt mind talking to some new people, especially on these late nights.

if the Mods have a problem with this thread, its kool, do what you gotta do. i have 600+ posts and have been around for about 14 months so im not spamming, haha.

@yontsey

Brad
Selfish Heathen

2006-06-23, 00:30

The IM fields exist in your user profile for this reason. Use them.

Incidentally, no profile information is viewable by guests. Posts like this, however, are.

I'm closing this thread because it's redundant.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.