Formerly turtle2472

2021-01-18, 18:19

Oh now that was pure joy to watch!
PB PM
Sneaky Punk

Send a message via Skype™ to PB PM 
2021-01-18, 19:59

What blast.

Youtube must be changing the algorithm as of late, getting all kinds of strange stuff under recommendations these days.
kscherer
The Ban Hammer

2021-10-22, 11:48

This is fast becoming one of my favorite YouTube channels.

The Fire Department Chronicles.

Good stuff.
psmith2.0
Mr. Farmiga

2021-10-22, 13:45

I've found myself recently - the past 2-3 days - watching a bunch of "sovereign citizen" videos of various Internet lawyers/legal scholars pulling that shit in court or during a roadside traffic stop.

Mental patients, all.

I love when a judge has ZERO patience for their ramblings and statement-making.

"I'm not a person, I'm an individual. And I'm acting as a representative for the person in question, your honor."

"Well, you can tell all three that they're under arrest for contempt of court. Bailiff...".

I love seeing troublemaking wingnuts, of all stripes/leanings, hauled off in cuffs.

News flash...despite whatever horseshit you've heard from Alex Jones, you are subject to the same laws as yours truly and everyone else. Knock it off with all your posturing and thinking you're going to dazzle a cop or judge with your brilliant legal/Constitutional analysis and will somehow be allowed to skate on whatever idiotic offense you committed to get dragged into court in the first place.

Always stupid, minor stuff (riding a bike at night without a light, illegal dumping, etc.), and then they literally want to turn the arraignment proceeding into a Federal case.

"How do you plead to the charges, Mr. Allen?"

"I can't answer that, your honor. You hold no jurisdiction over me because...".

Oh shit, here we go...this should be good.

Just do a search for "Sovereign Citizens owned..." to get started, and prepare to laugh.

Until a few days ago, I didn't know such a thing was a thing. I was just searching for clips of people acting stupid in court (yelling/swearing at judges, trying to escape, wigging out upon sentencing, etc.). People being idiots in real life amuses/entertains me more than any sitcom or Netflix standup special ever has. Or could.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2021-10-22 at 14:09.
kscherer
The Ban Hammer

2021-10-22, 13:57

Yeah, that "Sovereign Citizen" thing is hilarious, and I've seen the video you quoted. Priceless.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-11-01, 08:28

Knowing the next film with Ghostbusters in the name is about to come out I just found this and had to share it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Device Orchestra
Ghostbusters theme played by 14 electronic devices including toothbrushes, card machines, typewriters, a steam iron, a body trimmer, an epilator, and a nail polishing device. One of the devices has disguised itself as a ghost.

For this video, I also made a 3d printed stand for my credit card machines. I designed the stand together with my patrons on Discord.

Enjoy this awesome music piece from the Ghostbusters movie and have a happy Halloween!
kscherer
The Ban Hammer

2021-11-04, 11:41

Driving skilz!
PB PM
Sneaky Punk

Send a message via Skype™ to PB PM 
2021-11-04, 11:50

Love that guy, his stuff on stupid things that happen in firefighter shows/movies is golden.
psmith2.0
Mr. Farmiga

2021-11-04, 11:58

Good grief! I don't even understand how someone makes all those decisions to proceed after that initial contact.

There's no other explanation...some people just wake up stupid, and it never improves as the day progresses. I'm surprised some people remember to eat.

Think of all the things that idiot is now on the hook for: the U-Haul damage, the damage to the pipes/plumbing, he certainly did some damage to the concrete in 2-3 places, did all that water from the sprinklers cause further problems/issues (other cars, etc.), the safety barrier jostling, etc. And after all his nonsense/jockeying, he finally proceeds past that main sprinkler pipe a whole 5-6 feet, only to run into a wall that he had to have seen/known was there the entire time.

$10 says that, when telling the story to his friends, it was "this stupid garage had all their signs and sprinklers too low! I'm thinking about suing for the damage they did to the truck!"

Yes, because U-Haul is coming after your butt because they've watched the footage!

"Wait...we actually rented a truck to this dipwad?"