User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Genius Bar »

iCal: Problem viewing published calendars

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
iCal: Problem viewing published calendars
Lyngo

2006-02-03, 08:55

Hey everyone! I have been having a problem with viewing my published calendar on dotMac. For some reason whenever I try to view it through a web browser the page is redirected to a page that says "Sorry, the calendar is not available at this time." This has been going on for awhile now. I can only view the calendar only once after I publish it on dotMac. Here is what I wrote to Apple as they have been unhelpful (as usual it seems lately):

"I have been published calendars onto dotMac using iCal for over a year now. Until recently, I have been able to view these calendars at will online and now, for some random reason, I can no longer view my published calendars. I have tried clearing out the cache, unpublishing and then republishing, but both are ineffective. I also wrote about this on the discussion board and found little help and I have also sent a similar question about this situation to user support and I did not get a response!

What continues to come up when I try to view my calendar is the page that states "Sorry, Calendar is not available at this time." My settings are right and things are in order - so what is deal here? Can you please respond to my question so I can talk about this matter further? Thank you."

Thanks in advance for your response to this situation!

- Jay