Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Words
Page 2 of 2 Previous 1 [2]  Thread Tools
Mugge
Thunderbolt, fuck yeah!

2010-11-21, 09:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaqtly View Post
Haha. Methinks I may not have been clear enough about my intentions for this thread.
Really? Now what on earth gave you that idea?! It certainly took me be surprise. Kinda like walking into a gay bar with one of your mates while telling him that this looks like a cool place to hang out. Nothing wrong with that, but nothing like what you expected it to be like and possibly quite awkward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca View Post
Hey. You guys are brave, putting your writing out there for everyone to read. And I'm proud of the other members here for being civil about it. I think it says something about our community that you can post something like that and not worry about being berated. A lot of forums, you post an animal love story or one about religion and prayer and you'll start a huge shitstorm.

Won't go so far as to say that furry romance and religious stuff is my choice of reading, but I have the utmost respect for your willingness to put it out there.

Freedom of speech FTW! Just keep in mind that once it's on the internet, it wont come off again