Hillary and McCain: Former Drinking Buddies

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Hillary and McCain: Former Drinking Buddies
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2008-05-17, 11:01

This is pretty funny...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7405491.stm

Why can't political smut take more of a tone like this article, more often? I can believe Hillary won... I'm sure she's had plenty of occasion to drink in her life.

...into the light of a dark black night.
Kickaha
Veteran Member

2008-05-17, 11:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogs View Post
This is pretty funny...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7405491.stm

Why can't political smut take more of a tone like this article, more often? I can believe Hillary won... I'm sure she's had plenty of occasionreasons to drink in her life.
T,FTFY.
BuonRotto
Not sayin', just sayin'

Send a message via AIM to BuonRotto Send a message via Yahoo to BuonRotto  
2008-05-17, 12:27

eeeeeeeeeeexcellent....
zsummers
Avast!

2008-05-17, 13:04

Forget tone... An article on politics that someone exhaustively researched! A miracle!
Foj
Veteran Member

2008-05-17, 13:08

It certainly would have been interesting to watch.

Banana
is the next Chiquita

2008-05-17, 13:49

I am alarmed by sudden increase in Indiana Jones reference...
Mugge
Thunderbolt, fuck yeah!

2008-05-17, 15:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana View Post
I am alarmed by sudden increase in Indiana Jones reference...
Excitement about Indiana Jones references will increase at an exponential rate until the premiere. Which unfortunately isn't before Thursday here in Denmark.

Argh!
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2008-05-17, 18:07

I was just watching the marathon on Sci-Fi... UNTIL... the seen with the raft on the snow / cliff. That was THE WORST special effect scene in a major motion picture, ever made. I mean, that was post Star Wars. How do they fuck that up, exactly? Was reminded in general how pathetic the second movie was and that it never should've been made.

...into the light of a dark black night.
Mugge
Thunderbolt, fuck yeah!

2008-05-17, 18:21

Quote:
(...) Was reminded in general how pathetic the second movie was and that it never should've been made.
Heresy!

Swox
OK Mr. Sunshine!

2008-05-18, 02:16

Quote:
I was just watching the marathon on Sci-Fi... UNTIL... the seen with the raft on the snow / cliff. That was THE WORST special effect scene in a major motion picture, ever made. I mean, that was post Star Wars. How do they fuck that up, exactly? Was reminded in general how pathetic the second movie was and that it never should've been made.
Growing up, my brother always liked that one the most, and I never understood why. I always hated it, and had to watch it like 100 times because he was bigger than me, which made me hate the movie even more .

Then again, I thought Return of the Jedi was the best of that trilogy when I was a kid, and now I realize why it sucks balls, especially compared to The Empire Strikes Back.

But to go back on topic, I can't really picture Hilary hitting back hard liquor, but I can McCain. I can't understand why anyone would willingly drink that crap.

This post should have a poll, because the real question American voters should be asking isn't "who's going to be best to have answering the phone for an emergency at 2 am", but "who can make the best decisions with a dozen drinks in them?". You never know when an emergency is erupt, and it could be in the middle of a drinking contest.

Do not be oppressed by the forces of ignorance and delusion! But rise up now with resolve and courage! Entranced by ignorance, from beginningless time until now, You have had more than enough time to sleep. So do not slumber any longer, but strive after virtue with body, speech, and mind!