Password

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
The Future
Page 2 of 2 Previous 1 [2]  Thread Tools
TednDi

2006-03-27, 15:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucker
You realize, of course, that when the original poster incorrectly spelt the maker's name "Sailing Software", he was indeed referring to "Salling Software" and thus "Salling Clicker"?

Oh yea. Right. I think that was the point my eyes were glazing over.

Oompa Loompa
Awaiting Email Confirmation

2006-03-28, 18:12

http://minimsft.blogspot.com/2006/03...rship-now.html

I just read this blog with comments with great interest this morning... and it makes me wonder: would there be a chance that Apple would gain marketshare of 10% in desktops (OS X) in the upcoming years. It really would be an huge shift... it would be historical.

It would be sheer justice in my opinion. But how bad are things at MSFT? They are still a monopoly... and if they do a good job with Vista (nothing spectacular, just as good as XP)... will Microsoft be able to keep their monopoly; keep killing innovation? Is this paradigm true? Isn't Apple also killing innovation?

Oh shit... I had too much to drink and shouldn't post while intoxicated... even if it's just a bit...