User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Apple Products »

Mac keyboard covers

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Mac keyboard covers
Queri

2018-07-16, 06:37

Guys all hello! I hope this is not a dead topic? Here, for some reason, there are no topics at all.

Let's move on to the topic. Tell me please if I was worth buying a macbook keyboard covers?
I also read what is written on the apple official site
I noticed that after 4 months of use on my keyboard there were prints that are difficult to wipe and probably a lot of dust gets inside. As I saw on one forum that the guy it called out the overheating of the MacBook (cover closed all the cracks from the MacBook and the air remained inside). What can you say about this?
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2018-07-16, 10:53

Personally, I think keyboard covers suck. I'm not willing to click your links because you're new and I'm not trusting of where you're trying to send me.

That being said, why bother with a keyboard cover? By the time you have worn out and trashed the keyboard you'll need to replace the machine anyway?

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.