User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Someone just shit their pants in my office.

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Someone just shit their pants in my office.
Page 3 of 3 Previous 1 2 [3]  Thread Tools
kscherer
Which way is up?

2019-11-20, 23:34

As soon as I saw Murbot had posted in here, I thought, "Oh, hell no! That crazy-ass Canadian is going to light this place on fire!"

And all we get is

Quote:
Originally Posted by murbot View Post
classic

Surely you can do better than that.

Oh, my stars! I'm laughing and my wife has no idea why.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)
murbot
Hoonigan

2019-11-20, 23:40

Oh, it's because that was so long ago. Now I'm older and more mature.

(and because I wanted to reply while busy at work, but didn't want to break out laughing while talking about queefs)
kscherer
Which way is up?

2019-11-20, 23:42

Sheesh. That was 14 damn years ago! We're all a lot more mature. Except 709. He's the one that went digging for it, and you know he was looking for exactly this can of old worms, too!

Sicko!

Oh, man, I remember beating my head on my desk for ages over that. Queef? Wait, whaaaaaaaaat?

Funny thing, I could have deleted my post, but I rarely do that, and figured it was better to chew on my own foot than nuke it and get harped on for that. That aside, though, this is one of the funniest threads on the forum, and I'm glad 709 dug it up. Holy smokes, that one is good.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)
RowdyScot
Ice Arrow Sniper

Send a message via AIM to RowdyScot Send a message via Skype™ to RowdyScot 
2019-12-01, 00:00

In this thread, we see those who watched older South Park, and those who didn't.
NicholasAnderson
BANNED
I am a filthy spammer.

2021-03-09, 16:58

Hahahah, this is a pretty funny situation. I think she's pretty damn uncomfortable. I had something like this in my office a couple of weeks ago. The girl ate too many beans for lunch and farted in front of the whole office. But we somehow came across an ad for osdoro.com.sg/serviced-offices/rent a room for an office[/color] and decided to take it under the office. It seemed to us that this would unite the team of our employees. But alas, the girl could not understand that no one was going to blame her for what happened and was very upset. I also advise you to take a simpler approach to natural processes. I think that you would not be very pleased to hear ridicule after this in your address.

Go away, Spammer jackass.

~ Kscherer

Last edited by kscherer : 2021-03-11 at 12:03.
tomoe
Veteran Member

2021-03-09, 21:36

I'm embarrassed that we have the same first name, Mr. Anderson. If that is your real name...
PB PM
Sneaky Punk

Send a message via Skype™ to PB PM 
2021-03-09, 23:03

The real name is likely boticus automaticus.
kscherer
Which way is up?

2021-03-11, 12:02

Yeah, well.