Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

My first real concert last night!!!!!!

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
My first real concert last night!!!!!!
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2006-06-26, 10:11

My band Fangboner (fangboner.net) played our first real venue show last night after playing countless parties. It was fricking amazing, we drilled every song, no one messed up, and the crowd was going nuts for us. It sound amazing to hear people singing our songs and then dancing around and shit.......wow is all i can say. The promoter the did the show LOVED us and said he will book us for whatever shows we wanted because he thought we were amazing for being on stage for the first time. Lemme tell you...what a rush. Its defiantly nothing like playing at a party. If any of you are in the Cleveland area and we have a show going on, drop me a line and ill hook you up.

Die young and save yourself....
@yontsey
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2006-06-26, 10:28

Cool, congrats man. I'm sure that is an amazing feeling to be up there looking over hundreds or thousands on people.
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2006-06-26, 10:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle2472
Cool, congrats man. I'm sure that is an amazing feeling to be up there looking over hundreds or thousands on people.
haha, not quite hundreds or thousands there was prolly 100 people there though for our show. it was out first show like i said plus it was on a stupid sunday afternoon cuz it was a battle of the bands but we sold the most tickets and got to go on last.

@yontsey
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2006-06-26, 10:39

Yeah, you're hooked now. That's the most awesome feeling ever. Few things compare to that, I know.
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2006-06-26, 10:44

the only thing that sucked was that my pedals werent working for some reason. my distortion, chorus, and tuner pedal werent getting any signal from the amp so i dunno, but i had a combo amp with effects so i just used those. anyway, it went amazingly smooth and no one fucked up. the crowd was amazing....the whole thing was just such a rush, i wanted to keep playing.

@yontsey
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2006-06-26, 10:47

Do you have a Line 6 or Johnson modeling amp, with built-in effects? Or one of those new digital "Cyber" Fenders?
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2006-06-26, 10:58

ha i wish, i have a behringer. its actually really nice though and has great sound. i bought it as a "bridge" until i can afford a nice half stack. i prefer using my boss pedals over built in effects. im more comfortable with them.

@yontsey
wecallitfall

2006-06-26, 14:05

nice one on the gig mate, i agree its worth all the hard work once you're there rocking away

my band is just getting ready to get going again, after waiting months for a drummer 3 come along at once! and i got a new Jazz Bass which makes it even better!