MC: 1.11 - The Exploration Update!

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
MC: 1.11 - The Exploration Update!
Page 4 of 4 Previous 1 2 3 [4]  Thread Tools
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2017-05-21, 15:49

An attack force makes sense. I have that village very well protected and at one point it even had 9 iron golems . The zombies all spawned in "safe" areas but it did it multiple times. I built two door buildings to encourage mating and spawning and it's worked. They are all in love it seems.

Now I'm playing with one in the water again. I'm going to have to seed the villagers in it though. There aren't any to start with on this one. I'm going to build door houses here to so I can see how big it gets.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2017-06-08, 21:13

I did find another Mansion. Way way way way way .... way south. I actually traded with villagers until I got a map to it. I never thought I was going to get there. It is on the map if you want to see it. I haven't fully looted it yet, I guess there is a diamond block in a lava ball and something else I read about that I need to find too.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.
kscherer
Which way is up?

2017-06-08, 22:00

Alright, with you guys expanding the map out beyond eternity, I'm going to dig 100,000 out in the Nether and pop up somewhere's fun.

And you can't stop me!

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)