Password
AppleNova Forums » General Discussion »

Apple 'Front Row' Petition

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
jamsoft

2005-10-14, 12:51

To Apple Consumers:
Apple released many new and innovative products today, including a piece of software called "Front Row." Unfortunately this software is only available on the newly released iMacs. As a loyal Apple consumer I feel that Apple should release this software/feature as a standalone product.

Apple listens to their customers, so I urge those who feel the same way to cast their vote. Please follow the link below to read and sign the petition.

< http://new.PetitionOnline.com/frontrow/petition.html >

Sincerely,
Nathan Sharp

DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2005-10-14, 12:57

Dear Nathan Sharp,

You are an idiot. Please shut up. Also, realize that internet petitions are more worthless than shoes to someone who has no feet. In other words, nothing...I mean nothing...has ever gotten done because of an internet petition.

Sincerely,

People who have a clue

Come waste your time with me

SKMDC
superkaratemonkeydeathcar

Send a message via AIM to SKMDC  
2005-10-14, 12:58

lol....GOOD ONE!....you forgot to say IBL.

staph
Microbial member

Send a message via AIM to staph  
2005-10-14, 13:07

Having a bad hair day, DMBand?

chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2005-10-14, 13:07

It's Friday, and it's another day to play our most fabulous favorite game: let's petition petition-makers who petition petitioned petitions petitioning petitionable companies!

DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2005-10-14, 13:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by staph
Not at all. I just have a low tolerance for online petitions and the like. It's a waste of time and energy for all parties involved. Not only that, but he's spamming, which isn't cool either. I didn't mean to be rude...oh wait...I did mean to be rude, but if he can't read (the posting guidelines) than why should we have to treat him with respect?

It's one of those cases where he'll sign up, make one stupid post like the one above, and never come back.

SKMDC

2005-10-14, 13:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by staph
no he's right! the guy is spamming to get traffic to his petition sight. unless he wants to prove me wrong by typing something new instead of pasting.

DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2005-10-14, 13:17

He won't. You'll notice that the time on the post is 12:51 (or whatever you folks have your time zones set on. You'll also notice that his last activity was...you guessed it: 12:51. This is classic spam and nothing more.

turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2005-10-14, 13:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBand0026
Dear Nathan Sharp,

You are an idiot. Please shut up. Also, realize that internet petitions are more worthless than shoes to someone who has no feet. In other words, nothing...I mean nothing...has ever gotten done because of an internet petition.

Sincerely,

People who have a clue
Agreed!

SKMDC

2005-10-14, 13:20

"Light this candle!" oops I meant that for the movie dialog thread.
i meant "Lock this puppy!!"

Maciej
M AH - ch ain saw

2005-10-14, 13:23

IBL? maybe?

staph
Microbial member

Send a message via AIM to staph  
2005-10-14, 13:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBand0026
It's a waste of time and energy for all parties involved.

It's one of those cases where he'll sign up, make one stupid post like the one above, and never come back.
Actually, I was more surprised that you cared enough to bother abusing him or even replying in the first place. His lameness speaks for itself.

torifile
Less than Stellar Member

Send a message via AIM to torifile  
2005-10-14, 13:29

Oh, come on guys! Don't be mean! Some people believe they can make a difference in the world! Just because you're cynical people doesn't mean that this naivet deserves to be punished. Some people are actually foolish enough to believe that these things can work. Who cares that not one in the history of the intarweb has been effective. And that companies probably just ignore them. Nevermind that a petition like this isn't worth the server space or bandwidth devoted to them. Sure, you've wasted 3 seconds reading the post. And it's only 3 seconds of your life that could have been doing something more productive like adjusting yourself or enjoying a nice fart or something. Don't give the guy a hard time for that. He didn't mean to offend.

Did I mention that online petitions are a waste of time?

If it's not red and showing substantial musculature, you're wearing it wrong.

turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2005-10-14, 13:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by torifile
Oh, come on guys! Don't be mean! Some people believe they can make a difference in the world! Just because you're cynical people doesn't mean that this naivet deserves to be punished. Some people are actually foolish enough to believe that these things can work. Who cares that not one in the history of the intarweb has been effective. And that companies probably just ignore them. Nevermind that a petition like this isn't work the server space or bandwidth devoted to them. Sure, you've wasted 3 seconds reading the post. And it's only 3 seconds of your life that could have been doing something more productive like adjusting yourself or enjoying a nice fart or something. Don't give the guy a hard time for that. He didn't mean to offend.

SKMDC

2005-10-14, 13:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by torifile
And it's only 3 seconds of your life that could have been doing something more productive like adjusting yourself or enjoying a nice fart or something. Don't give the guy a hard time for that. He didn't mean to offend.

Post Graduate graduate at work....3 seconds is a long fart man.
I can't believe I just typed that.

atomicbartbeans
reticulating your mom

Send a message via AIM to atomicbartbeans  
2005-10-14, 13:59

Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2005-10-14, 14:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsoft at 12:51 today
(snip)
Quote:
Last Activity: Today 12:51
How quaint.

turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2005-10-14, 15:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca
How quaint.
Shocking isn't it? It's people who log in like this that should just get their account deleted. Let them go through the registration process again if they really want to join the forum.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.

atomicbartbeans
reticulating your mom

Send a message via AIM to atomicbartbeans  
2005-10-14, 15:05

Meh, 99% of them never come back (except to advertise).

FFL
Fishhead Family Reunited

2005-10-14, 15:08

does someone want to start an online petition to get this thread lockerated?

Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2005-10-14, 15:09

I think this is enough of this thread.