Password
AppleNova Forums » Feedback »

Change the "titlebar" color?

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Change the "titlebar" color?
hyperb0le

Send a message via AIM to hyperb0le  
2004-05-19, 18:40

Does anyone else think the titlebar color should be changed to the same color as the border? By titlebar, I mean the bar that shows the column headers on the main forum page, and has the thread options button in posts. Apple's Pro Software Page does it, and it really draws attention to the content.

"I understand small business growth. I was one." - George W. Bush
Wrao
Yarp

2004-05-19, 20:38

I was just thinking the same thing, well, not specifically the title bar, but I was thinking that the only thing this design needs is some nice matte color accents.
Mac+
9" monochrome

2004-05-20, 02:49

I'm with hyperb0le - that would be a nice contrast.
Wrao
Yarp

2004-05-20, 16:45

I think though, this is the type of thing that would be best implemented once this site has a couple different places to goto

Maybe if hte community site was redesigned to match this layout, it could have one look, while the forums have another look, and the home page has another look.

or maybe, have different colors in each forum?
LoCash
Rest In Peace

2004-05-20, 16:56

We're considering this... not exactly sure how I would implement it to match what is going on with the front end. The interface to the forums is different in a lot of ways, so I'm not entirely sure this suggestion would be the best one to implement. We'll see.

It is with great regret that we say our farewells to Jack, who passed away on May 28th, 2005. Jack, you will be missed by all

Superior thinking has always overwhelmed superior force. - Marine Corps Officers

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head-that's assault, not leadership." - General Eisenhower