User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Genius Bar »

Can't load iTunes Store

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Can't load iTunes Store
csb

2007-02-13, 00:11

E mac 1ghz, 1 gig ram, 80 gig hard disk with 13.9 gig free.
this seems to be happening on only one account. I can't load the iTunes store my daughter got some gift cards and she can't get into the store. iTunes just keeps scrolling that line in the upper window and nevers loads.
I checked preferences with preferential treatment and it says all ok. I deleted all caches not sure what to do. i hope someone will help with this because she is leaving on a trip and wanted to download some new music and games to take with her.

Thanks

Gave up trying last night only to come home and try again today and it opened no problem. This was only on one account out of four, and not on the others wierd, not sure what I did if anythig that made it work. I thought about re-instaling iTunes but wasn't sure if I would lose all the music.

Last edited by csb : 2007-02-13 at 17:59. Reason: problem solved
flail

2007-02-13, 02:41

This is kind of a stupid question but I'll ask it: Do you have an internet connection?

If so, I would back up the library and reinstall iTunes. It won't hurt anything and may do the trick.
Fahrenheit
Veteran Member

Send a message via ICQ to Fahrenheit  
2007-02-13, 02:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by flail View Post
This is kind of a stupid question but I'll ask it: Do you have an internet connection?

If so, I would back up the library and reinstall iTunes. It won't hurt anything and may do the trick.
I assume so since he deleted all caches.