RSS Feed for AN

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
RSS Feed for AN
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2006-07-17, 17:54

I don't know if you are aware, but it isn't right. Here's the latest update:

Thought you might want to know so it can be fixed or removed. I think iLife '05 is a little out of date.

Edit: Just a sec on the image...Fixed

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.

Last edited by turtle : 2006-07-17 at 18:02.
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2006-07-17, 18:52

Weird. I don't see anything like that. My feed is up to date in both Safari and Shiira.

From where did you access that?
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2006-07-17, 19:07

Code:
feed://www.applenova.com/index2.php?option=com_rss&no_html=1
That is the link in my RSS Feeds bookmark. I got it from one of the links a while back, a long while back.

I am only using Safari here on my wife's MB (since I'm in Knoxville for the rest of the week and away from my Mini).

The link originated from the address bar "RSS" box.

Edit: I just followed the link for the "RSS" in the address bar and it works. I'm not sure why my link acted the way it did, but I have updated my bookmark now to the new on:
Code:
feed://forums.applenova.com/external.php?type=RSS

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2006-07-17, 19:13

Yeah, uh, no. That link isn't publicly exposed anywhere on the web site. No wonder it's screwy for you. Delete it and use the one that the forums currently provide.

It wouldn't have originated from the address bar's RSS box. We never had that one hooked up. It could have, however, originated from a link on this image that we had on the front page long ago.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2006-07-17, 19:21

Ok, done.

It's been an while since I got that link so I really don't know where it came from, front page sounds good.

It's .Mac syncing great, that way all my bookmarks can now be updated right since my wife's MB was given that link from my Mini.