User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Genius Bar »

Boot Camp 1.1.2 Mouse Drivers

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Boot Camp 1.1.2 Mouse Drivers
Ominx

2006-12-12, 19:13

I recently updated my Boot Camp version to 1.1.2 (MacBook Pro) mainly to gain the new mouse drivers that are available to enable two finger mouse scrolling and right-click in Windows.

This new version seems however to cause erratic behavior of the mouse pad. There are two separate problems. One, the mouse will just become completely unresponsive, or two, the mouse will jump all over the screen.

I can temporarily fix the problem by wiping clean the mouse pad, but within 30 minutes or so the problem returns. So either I have incredibly greasy and oily fingers or there is a problem with the new drivers. I tend to think it's the latter due to the fact these problems only occur in WinXP.

Has anyone else experienced these issues? I would appreciate any help or insight. I hate to roll back to the previous drivers because as we know two finger scrolling and right-click are awesome features, but having to clean my pad twice an hour has become annoying.

Thanks in advance.