User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Genius Bar »

iDvd Problem, How to add Text Box

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
iDvd Problem, How to add Text Box
zman2005

2005-03-20, 10:59

I tried a similar post in General Discussion, but I got no replies. Hopefully someone here will kinda understand what I am trying to do. here is the question.

Hi, I am creating a DVD for my sociology class and I have alot of pictures and some video but I can't figure out how to add text to the end of a slide or when you click on a button. I know there has to be a way because if you are creating a DVD you are going to want to have text inserted in. So does anyone out there know how to add text into an iDVD production.

I have multiple slides, movies, and pictures but can't figure out the text portion of iDVD. THanks for the help.
zman2005

2005-03-20, 22:25

Oka, I found out how to add a TEXT box but the font size is still way to big. I have to type essays on the slides/movies. Does anyone know how to get smaller text or what the smallest font is? The smallest i could find is crusted regular or somethign like that. But since there is so mnay i haven't gone through them all. Anyone know how to make it smaller or the smallest font. Thanks
alcimedes
I shot the sherrif.

Send a message via ICQ to alcimedes  
2005-03-20, 22:37

I would guess that the smallest font is basically the smallest readable font. if you want to go below that, i'm not sure what your options are.

how do you think people are going to read the text on the screen, assuming they aren't sitting right at it?

Google is your frenemy.
Caveat Emptor - Latin for tough titty
I tend to interpret things in the way that's most hilarious to me