User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » General Discussion »

iPod did not ship on the date that was quoted.

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
iPod did not ship on the date that was quoted.
Page 2 of 2 Previous 1 [2]  Thread Tools
ast3r3x
25 chars of wasted space.

Send a message via AIM to ast3r3x  
2004-07-23, 12:44

Man I wish applenut were here now! Nothing against messiatosh, but it's funny for people to argue.
Messiahtosh
Apple Historian

2004-07-23, 13:25

I'm pretty upset about the way people feel about me here.
trailmaster308

2004-07-23, 13:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiahtosh
FWIW,

I have been impressed with how much you have grown over the years. Even though I don't post much, I was around AI a long time, long enough to remember your original posts.

I think you have grown a lot, as most people do. Hell I remember when Asterix used to end every post with "ha ha"

However, sometimes people reply to your past reputation, rather than to your current post. And sometimes I think you have a chip on your shoulder anticipating it. In this case I think you were just wanting to make small talk and some people thought the idea was just....well silly. I mean, come on you know it was silly!

Either way, we all love ya! Don't worry about it!
SKMDC
superkaratemonkeydeathcar

Send a message via AIM to SKMDC  
2004-07-23, 13:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiahtosh
goddamn negativity spreaders!
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2004-07-23, 14:02

For the record, Messiah, I'm not one of 'em. I'm pretty neutral overall, but harbor no ill will or bad vibes toward you at all.

OTHERS might, yes.

In fact, you handled things better with the Bronx Bomber better than I would've, that's for sure (I would've hopped a plane to Northern CA and beat him, with no mercy, with one of his own oars).

I'm just echoing/commenting on what I see. Relax...
Messiahtosh
Apple Historian

2004-07-23, 15:46

I'm cool with most people here, I really enjoy a lot of what everyone has to say. And yeah, I was sort of thinkiing out loud about something pretty stupid, sorry for that.

And pscates, I admire your posts, humor, and talent quite a bit. I'm glad to know that you dont harbor mass animosity towards me.

Sorry for stirring up a hornets nest, I'll keep my wild schemes inside from now on.

"We are reviewing some 9,000 recent UNHCR referrals from Syria. We are receiving roughly a thousand new ones each month, and we expect admissions from Syria to surge in 2015 and beyond." - Anne C. Richard, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration
Messiahtosh
Apple Historian

2004-07-23, 15:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster308
FWIW,

I have been impressed with how much you have grown over the years. Even though I don't post much, I was around AI a long time, long enough to remember your original posts.

I think you have grown a lot, as most people do. Hell I remember when Asterix used to end every post with "ha ha"

However, sometimes people reply to your past reputation, rather than to your current post. And sometimes I think you have a chip on your shoulder anticipating it. In this case I think you were just wanting to make small talk and some people thought the idea was just....well silly. I mean, come on you know it was silly!

That was the nicest post I've read, thank you.
InactionMan
Veteran Member

2004-07-23, 15:48

Just to clarify, Messiahtosh, I've never had a problem with you. I think a few vocal members made it clear how they felt about some of your posts but I didn't even think you had a bad reputation. In fact, I think everybody that posts here is simply grand! Except for the ones that piss me off, of course.
ast3r3x

2004-07-23, 16:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster308
FWIW,

What are you talking about haha?
Mac+
9" monochrome

2004-07-23, 19:46

^ I love it!
Mac+
9" monochrome

2004-07-23, 19:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0
...[snip]... In fact, you handled things better with the Bronx Bomber better than I would've, that's for sure (I would've hopped a plane to Northern CA and beat him, with no mercy, with one of his own oars).

...[snip]...
M'tosh - I agree with pscates on that point - it was well handled... you didn't stoop to his level - so that was mature and good to see.
(... not that you should have had to put up with that type of crap in the first place though!)

All I want is a simple life
twitter
LoCash
Rest In Peace

2004-07-23, 21:57

Are you people going to need some tissues? This thread is getting a little sappy now. Let's all go have a good cry.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2004-07-24, 06:20

Don't you have some pharmec...pharmecut...don't you have some drugs to experiment with?

Ha...woke up to a PM from the 'nut, offering to pay my plane ticket to Northern California...looks like I've been "called out", fellas.

Decisions, decisions...do I stay here in the beautiful South and sip my tea on the front veranda, or do I travel 3,000 miles to administer a ruthless beating to someone in dire need of one? Hmmm...

Let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2004-07-24 at 09:36.
applenut
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2004-07-27, 16:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0
Don't you have some pharmec...pharmecut...don't you have some drugs to experiment with?

Ha...woke up to a PM from the 'nut, offering to pay my plane ticket to Northern California...looks like I've been "called out", fellas.

Decisions, decisions...do I stay here in the beautiful South and sip my tea on the front veranda, or do I travel 3,000 miles to administer a ruthless beating to someone in dire need of one? Hmmm...

Let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning.
your choice.

although I question the existence of your balls when calling out someone and threatening to beat them when they lack the ability to respond.

and by the looks of it, you've been sipping on a bit more than tea
LoCash
Rest In Peace

2004-07-27, 16:25

Ok, someone explain to me why the last two posts even need to be in the public forum. We have a very appropriate place for this, and it's called the private message system. We would also find it ever so much more kind if you people would not waste our server's time with it at all and just use iChat or E-Mail.

It is with great regret that we say our farewells to Jack, who passed away on May 28th, 2005. Jack, you will be missed by all

Superior thinking has always overwhelmed superior force. - Marine Corps Officers

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head-that's assault, not leadership." - General Eisenhower
ast3r3x

2004-07-27, 16:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCash
Ok, someone explain to me why the last two posts even need to be in the public forum. We have a very appropriate place for this, and it's called the private message system. We would also find it ever so much more kind if you people would not waste our server's time with it at all and just use iChat or E-Mail.
I agree, good job LoCash. But it wouldn't be as funny then, so...

...the Chat Room where applnut and pscates will be arguing is "LMAO AppleNova"

I'll be there waiting for them to show up!
applenut
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2004-07-27, 22:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCash
it was attempted. paul, has IMed me in the past, trying to be the big internet buddy from the site where everybody knows your name.

i also private messaged him initially, and only did i post in the public forum after he brought it into the open and tried to be a big shot by shooting down someone who was temporarily banned. i just find it funny and i think as long as his posts are allowed to be posted, that i should have the right to respond to them.
murbot
Hoonigan

2004-07-27, 23:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by applenut
i just find it funny and i think as long as his posts are allowed to be posted, that i should have the right to respond to them.
Can't argue with that.
DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2004-07-27, 23:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by murbot
Can't argue with that.
You could if you were Applenut.

I kid, I kid cause I love.